Here are some features that tech news sites have been hinting at and predicting:
- iOS 6 (coming to iPod touches and iPads also)
- 4 inch screen (iPod touch as well)
- New pin connector (9 pin?) -- this would mean buying new adapters for almost everything you use your current one with.
- Even smaller SIM card (iPhone currently uses a Micro-SIM)
- A new (metal?) backing, and a chrome/black design
These are just a few of the features rumored to be coming to the iPhone 5. Personally, here is my iPhone 5 wishlist.
- 4 inch screen (Other phones are getting bigger and bigger)
- Flash support (Long shot?)
- Higher quality front-facing camera
I like almost everything else about the iPhone. How about you?
What are you looking forward to with the new iPhone? Are you still on contract, and looking forward to the iPhone 6? And who knows, maybe Apple with surprise (and confuse) everyone by calling it "The new iPhone"!
Comment below telling me what you think and what your predictions are!
Make sure you follow Soleil Tech Princess by email to get the latest updates, or like on Facebook:
Have a great day everyone!