It's been a while since I made a new video, but I finally found time last week to film a tutorial on how to use the new Google 'Photos' app to edit pictures. It's a really cool app, and I just discovered it on my phone, after a recent Google Play update.
Step-By-Step, if you can't watch the video:
1) Open a photo in the app.
2) From here you can crop, rotate, or edit it.
3) By tapping the paintbrush you can add filters and frames to your photo. Tap on a filter a few times until you see it the way you like.
4) You can then customize your filter further by long-pressing the screen and swiping up and down to change brightness, saturation, and strength of the filter.
5) To adjust these settings, swipe your finger from left to right on the screen.
6) You can then switch over the frames tab if you like and add a frame. Frames can be customized by swiping from left to right and changing the width.
7) To compare your edited photo to the original, press the icon in the top right corner, and release when you're done viewing.
8) Tap the check mark in the bottom right of your screen to save. You can then share the photo, edit it again or delete it. Happy editing!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (working on a new upload schedule): http://bit.ly/14LXVxi
In the meantime, keep up with me here: @SoleilTech
Customize Your App Icons